In order to participate in the GEST Medical Student Scholarship you will be required to:
• Audit at least three lectures of the GEST 2019 activity
• Write a concise summary about key take-aways from those lectures
• Complete a brief survey post-activity
Note: Feedback provided by fellows may be chosen for inclusion in a post-activity report designed to enhance the value of GEST 2019.
1. Download the “Medical Student Agreement” document:
2. Obtain a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship or residency program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow.
3. Submit the Agreement Form and signed letter from your director.
4. Complete Conference Management will send confirmation of your participation within one week of your application.
5. Once approved to participate, Complete Conference Management will provide a special registration code with which you can register for GEST 2019 at no charge.
6. Complete Conference Management will provide a fellows’ specific expense reimbursement form at GEST 2019.
7. Complete Conference Management will provide a fellows’ specific evaluation form at GEST 2019.
8. Upon completion of the evaluation and reimbursement forms, fellows will receive reimbursement for their travel expenses.
The scholarship for residents and fellows is subsidized by unrestricted educational grants.
Please contact Complete Conference Management Registration by phone at 305-279-2263, or via email at